Management Trainee Summary
Iron City Executives offers an in-depth training approach with hands on experience. Each employee has the opportunity for personal growth and expansion with a strict policy for promotion from within. Employees will experience the opportunity to learn in a progressive sales and management training program while maturing true leadership. As they move up through the ranks, earning the respect of their peers, team members gain the first-hand experience necessary to manage a business. With our clients’ demanding needs, management opportunities are waiting for those individuals who complete the program and show the loyalty and commitment required of a future partner.
Position: Full Time
- Receives and processes customer purchase orders.
- Verifies & confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Sales with preferred customers.
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries.
- Is receptive / flexible / adaptable to change.
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within Iron City Executive organization.
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks.
- Enters orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet.
- Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Direct customer service with new and current customers.
- Supports team goals.
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services.
- Enters electronic, paper and manual orders online.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.